There are almost as many coffee machine and espresso machine brands, types and shapes as there are coffee bean blends, flavours and varieties. The coffee machine – the crucial element in producing a good cup of espresso – is as complex an issue as the growing and harvesting of the beans and the pulling of the espresso itself. There are some espresso coffee makers that simply stand out from the crowd in terms of their design and appeal. So that you are not completely overwhelmed by the array of coffee machines out there, here is a carefully compiled list of brands to look out for and pointers to be aware of when shopping.
Firstly, here are some questions to ask yourself:
- What kind of coffee do I like to drink?
- How often do I drink coffee?
- How often would I use a coffee machine at home?
- What are some of the features about coffee machines that I like?
- Manual / Lever Coffee Machines
- Semi-Automatic & Semi-Commercial Coffee Machines
- Super & Fully Automatic Coffee Machines
- Commercial Coffee Machines
- Grinders For Coffee Machines